Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

FS:Canon 10d, 28-135mm IS, BG-ED3 Batt. Grip.

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  mannyfresh619 
#1 · (Edited)
The time has come for me to upgrade to a new camera, which will most likely be the EOS 30d. That means one thing though... it means that my reliable 10d buddy has to go. I've considered holding on to her as a back up camera, but with my budget and income, my cell phone camera will have to fill that position for the next few years. Enough said, let's get down to business.

This is what I have for sale, and will preferably be sold as a package. If it doesn't get it sold within a week or so, I'll start parting items for individual sale. As for the Camera, it is great conditions, visually and functionally. I put around 5-7k clicks on it since I bought it from a photographer member on here, Phil Cruz(tacoboy99). Camera body is clean, no dents/dings/damage. The lens is in perfect condition with no blemishes or scratches. Both sides of the lens are spot/scratch free.

I took the camera to one of the best camera service facilities up here to have it check and cleaned. Facility name is CPS (California Precision Services) and their website is camrepair.com. The price for diagnostic & sensor clean was $65, but it's on me because it's only fair to the buyer. Will be picking up the camera tomorrow morning.

Package includes:

1. Canon EOS 10d Digital SLR.
2. Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM.
3. Hoya HMC UV Filter 72mm.
4. Canon BG-ED3 Battery Vert Grip.(Not Attached to Camera in Pictures)
5. 2 Batteries w/ Charger/Adapter.
6. Tamrac Expedition 3 Bag.
7. Neck strap, Usb Cords, and other Cords.
8. Canon manuals and CD with Canon's software.
9. Lens Caps and Body Cap.
10. All boxes and original packaging and paperwork.

My Package Price-------------> $625 Shipped

-As of right now, shipping within US only.
-Local pickup okay.(Located in Sacramento)
-Online Transactions will be through PayPal.
-No Nigeria Transactions :p

SORRY for the crappy pictures, but like I have said, my back up camera is my shotty cell phone.

See less See more
#3 ·
Damn! I'd be all over this if I hadn't bought a Rebel XT just last week!!!!

#8 ·
i just received payment in my paypal. so i'm assuming it sold. too late AGAIN chris. maybe you could buy it off the guy i sell it to once he's done with it:p

hey joe...i'll buy it back from u for $400 cash!...LOL...j/k man.

those are some nice pics. so 30D, eh?..that's a nice cam too.
thanks once again phil. it was an awesome camera while i had it. phil, just wondering, what camera did you upgrade to?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.